Enjoy the breathtaking views in ZhangJiaJie where the famous Avatar movie was filmed. Walk across the largest glass bridge in the world!
Arrive in Zhangjiajie airport. Pick up then transfer to Hotel for check in.
Visit Tianzi Mountain and ride the Bailong elevator up and down. Take a day trip to Yuanjiajie, Avatar Hallelujah Mount, Helong Park, The No.1 Bridge and Ten-mile Gallery (Include Mini Train).
Visit the Golden Whip Stream, Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon C Line where you will find the Longest Glass Bridge in the world. Enjoy an Herbal lunch and a relaxing afternoon.
On your last day, cruise on a boat in Baofeng Lake and view some traditional paintings at the JunSheng Painting Gallery. After dinner, fly back to home sweet home.
International and domestic airfare with tax
1 PC check-in luggage within 20kg
Hotel with daily breakfast
3 lunch+3 dinner with budget: RMB 40/pax/meal
Deluxe VIP Coach
English speaking Guide
One bottle of local mineral water daily
A. Tianmen Foxy Lady Show = $65 / pax
B. Charming Xiangxi Show = $65 / pax
C. Huanglong Cave = $55 / pax
1) Philippine Travel Tax
2) China Group Visa
1) All quotation above is subject to Filipino
2) It is guaranteed departure.
3) Please re-quote if there is any national holiday and/or big exhibition.
4) The rate is not available for agents’ familiarization trip, students group, doctors group.
5) The non-refundable reservation deposit is USD $200/ pax upon booking.